Due to the current climate, more than 24 hours notice may rescheduled an appointment to another date should you feel unwell.
100% cancellation charge will be incurred for any treatments not cancelled or with at least 24 hours notice, 48 hours+ for bookings over 1.5hrs long. We can not refill these appointments with short notice.
** You must ensure you have replied to our covid text message reminder prior to your appointment, failure to comply may result in the cancellation and loss of money on a booking as we need to ensure you are well prior to arrival. This is for us to ensure a safe spa for all staff and clients.
The New Normal
The spa environment is one of tranquillity and relaxation.
Please respect other guests rights to privacy and serenity.
A full consultation must be completed prior to your first appointment to VJW and updated on each visit. Please notify your therapist of any health changes. You will also receive a text message reminder with a COVID consent to reply to prior to arrival.
On The Day:
– Face Masks MUST be worn.
– Please arrive on time for your appointment and wait outside to be greeted.
– You will have your temperature checked and asked to sanitise your hands on entry.
– Your therapist will guide you to your treatment area and around out 1 way system.
– Do not use a mobile phones during your treatment – these items are very high touch belongings.
– Hand bags and coats must be kept to a minimal at these times.
– We can only provide water in disposable cups at this time.
– We cannot accommodate extra guests within the spa at these times.
– Late arrival may result in shorted treatment time.
– Treatment payment in full on booking is required.
– No smoking policy within or directly outside the spa.